Check out the weird and wonderful facts in this massive encyclopedia of alphabetized oddities:
- HUMANS ARE THE ONLY ANIMALS THAT ENJOY SPICY FOOD (there’s a reason no one sells Tabasco-flavored cat food).
- NAPPING CAN SAVE YOU FROM A HEART ATTACK (assuming you are not operating heavy machinery at the time).
- PSYCHOLOGISTS CAN ASSESS YOUR PERSONALITY FROM HOW YOU DIP FRIES IN KETCHUP (nice fries, sociopath).
- SURFING THE INTERNET ACTUALLY MAKES YOU SMARTER (but not as smart as reading this book will).
- Now the next time someone tells you smugly that Pluto isn’t a planet, you can counter with any one of these hundreds of weird facts and remain king or queen of the cocktail (or kegger) chatter.
$13.99 Includes S/H with Tracking
Due To EXPERIENCE - All books shipped SEPARATELY to ensure unnecessary prison mail room delays. All book prices below INCLUDE Shipping & Handling with Tracking.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (September 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1510722246
- ISBN-13: 978-1510722248
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches