The handwritten letter is the number one way to communicate with someone when you can’t be face-to-face. As technology moves to make our interactions less personal; letter writing gives your readers a chance to connect with you in ways that no other communication device can.
In this book, Paul J.R. Dawson walks with you throughout the entire letter-writing world, from start to finish. Mr. Dawson has built a major corporation from prison, all from letter writing., and now is sharing that knowledge with you.
This book includes:
• Easy-to-read format
• Step-by-step instructions
• Over 25 letter categories for most occasions
• Business letter tips
• Online Profiles/Pen pal Section
• Typewritten letters
• Effective text messaging
• Punctuation guide
• Grammar guide
• State-by-state reference guide
• And so much more!
$29.99 incl. S/H & Tracking.
Due To EXPERIENCE- All books shipped SEPARATELY to ensure unnecessary prison mail room delays.
How to Write a Good Letter
- Publisher : Freebird Publishers (March 21, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 279 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1952159423
- ISBN-13 : 978-1952159428
- Item Weight : 1.08 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.63 x 9 inches