Great Book of Tattoo Designs, Revised Edition: More than 500 Body Art Designs (Fox Chapel Publishing) Fantasy, Celtic, Floral, Wildlife, and Symbol Designs for the Skin from the Legendary Lora Irish.
500 beautiful images—designed for skin!
- Fantasy designs include fiery dragons, elegant fairies, a Pegasus, and green men
- Celtic designs include knotwork, skulls, snakes, birds, and intricate arm bands
- Floral designs include roses, carnations, irises, daffodils, and violets, rich with greenery
- Symbol designs include religious crosses, ships, angels, steampunk gears, shields, and masks
- Wildlife designs include wolves, bears, owls, horses, eagles, and big cats
- ...and much more!
From the nationally recognized artist, author, and graphic designer Lora S. Irish comes the Great Book of Tattoo Designs, an appealing and high-quality collection of over 500 tattoo-friendly patterns.
Featuring an extensive variety of popular subjects including floral, fantasy, Celtic, pagan, gothic, sacred, oriental, and mythical, this book provides any artist or individual searching for the right tattoo with an unlimited resource of original designs. From delicate roses to majestic animals, from steampunk to Celtic, from fairies to Mayan warriors, this comprehensive collection of original artwork presents all of today's most popular tattoo subjects.
If you're inspired to make a permanent personal statement with artwork that is truly artwork, then these authentic, beautifully drawn patterns are just what you're looking for! Lora looks at the human body with an artist's eye, to create designs that look great on skin. Over 500 exquisite patterns strike the perfect balance between artistic vision and the practical demands of needle and ink.
$29.99 incl. S/H Tracking
Due To EXPERIENCE - All books shipped SEPARATELY to ensure unnecessary prison mail room delays. All book prices below INCLUDE Shipping & Handling with Tracking.
Great Book of Tattoo Designs
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing; Revised edition (September 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1565238133
- ISBN-13: 978-1565238138
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.2 x 7.2 inches