Body weight training and calisthenics exercise are the most accessible form of exercise for everyone!
- Want to exercise at home or on the go
- Are a total beginner or senior that wants an effective bodyweight training routine
- Want to burn fat whilst toning, strengthening, and shaping your body
- Need full body workouts, specific muscle groups development or functional training
- Are a more advanced trainer looking to progress with calisthenics
- Are looking for low impact, effective workouts
This book has you covered!
Bodyweight training and calisthenics have been around for a long time. It is an excellent way to train with resistance and can lead to some very impressive feats of strength.
Whether you are a new trainer or more advanced, you can use your own bodyweight, not only to perform gravity defying tricks, but to develop a strong, lean, functional body.
You will discover:
- How to progress from total beginner to advanced body weight exercises with the “big 5”
- Abs and core exercise progressions
- How to create your own exercise routine based on your current ability
- How to use isometrics and negative training
- Several pre-made exercise routines of varying levels you can follow directly
- Blank program cards for you to create your own routine and track your progress
“If you are serious about training and want results of any kind, you should have a plan. Whether this is body weight and calisthenics, bodybuilding or running, you should always create a plan or routine before getting started.”
Training for results and training correctly, along with planning and progression, are all qualities at the heart of this book. So whatever your current fitness level, if you are interested in body weight and calisthenics training, you will be able to make great use of this guide. So, let's get started!
$24.99 incl. S/H & Tracking.
Bodyweight Training & Calisthenics
- ASIN : B09JBRQVGB
- Publisher : Independently published (October 12, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 184 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8495216822
- Item Weight : 9.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.42 x 9 inches