The Complete Guide to Getting a Grant: How to Turn Your Ideas Into Dollars
by Laurie Blum
"Armed with this invaluable book and a bit of perseverance, you will be well on your way to tapping into available sources." --Joan Hamburg
Laurie Blum knows everything there is to know about the five billion dollars in grant monies available to finance a wide array of ideas and projects. With clear explanations and proven strategies for success, her indispensable guide will help you develop a game plan to get the grant you need. Here's where you'll find complete details on:
* Shaping your idea to attract funding.
* Preparing your funding campaign--from research and organization to budgeting and marketing.
* Finding the right resource--building a prospect list, using basic references, and keeping data sheets.
* Writing your proposal.
* Following up on responses--what to do if you receive a grant and what steps to take if your request is turned down.
$34.99 incl S/H Tracking
The Complete Guide to Getting a Grant: How to Turn
- Paperback: 368 pages Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (October 31, 1996) Language: English ISBN-10: 047115508X ISBN-13: 978-0471155089 Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9.1 inches